What does REI stand for?
REI stands for Recherche Exploratoire et Innovation (French: Exploratory Research and Innovation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REI
We have 122 other meanings of REI in our Acronym Attic
- Routine Environmental High-Volume Air Samples
- Rachel's Environment & Health News
- Rad Elec Inc.
- Radio España Independiente (Spanish: Radio Free Spain)
- Rapid Enzymatic Indicator
- Real Economic Impact (tour; various locations)
- Real Estate Innovator
- Real Estate Institute (various locations)
- Real Estate Investing
- Real Estate Investment
- Recognition Equipment Incorporated
- Recommended Exposure Index (camera feature)
- Recovered Energy Inc (Pocatello, ID)
- Recreational Equipment, Inc.
- Recursos Electrónicos de Información (Spanish)
- Reentry Interval
- Régiment Etranger d'Infanterie (French: Foreign Infantry Regiment)
- Reliant Energy, Inc.
- Remote Error Indication
- Renewable Energy Initiative