They provide requirements for issues such as: Functional safety Vehicle and component test methods for electrical disturbances On-board rechargeable energy storage systems Exhaust, speed, energy and fuel consumption measurements The standards in the ISO Collection, Electric, hybrid and fuel-cell road vehicles, were developed by ISO technical committee ISO/TC 22, Road vehicles, which has authored more than 750 standards, with the participation of experts from 28 countries.
What does RESS stand for?
RESS stands for Rechargeable Energy Storage System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RESS
We have 19 other meanings of RESS in our Acronym Attic
- Real Estate Services Providers Council
- Responsible Production (US DoD)
- Really Eclectic String Quartet
- Recycled Experimental Storage Ring (nuclear technology)
- Residual Radiation (environmental analysis)
- Radar Environment Simulator System
- Radar Environmental Simulation System
- Rapid Expansion of Supercritical Solutions
- Realistic Equine Sculpture Society
- Regulatory Electronic Submission System (Ontario, Canada)
- Religious Education Support Service (Ireland)
- Repeatable Execution Sequence Set
- Ryerson Engineering Student Society (Ryerson University)
- Rural Extension Studies Student Association (established 1999)
- Resource Economics and Social Sciences Division (USDA)
- Recessed Sealed Sidewall Field Oxidation
- Rural Economy and Society Study Group (UK)
- Real Estate Securities and Syndication Institute (US)
- Regimen of Eszopiclone Sleep Satisfaction Trial
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Transportation (DOT) and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for development of repeatable safety performance test procedures for rechargeable energy storage systems (RESS).
This technology is called the hybrid car technology where the cars have a rechargeable energy storage system (RESS) found in the vehicle, along with some fuel propulsion source.