The project features LNG terminals, reception stations and transport pipelines.
What does RECSTA stand for?
RECSTA stands for Reception Station
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of RECSTA
- Romanian European Community Studies Association
- Regional Centre for Science and Mathematics (Malaysia)
- Reconnaissance Satellite
- Reconnaissance Satellite Vulnerability Report System
- Ranhill Engineers and Constructors Sdn. Bhd. (Berhad, Malaysia)
- Receiving Ship
- Reunión Española Sobre Criptología y Seguridad de la Información
- Recreational and Commercial Sea Kayaking Association of South Africa
- Regional Computer Science Postgraduate Conference
- Receiving Station
- Reception Station Automation Management System
- Recommender Systems (International Conference)
- Randomised Effect-Controlled Trial
- Regional Engineering College, Tiruchirappalli (India)
- Repair Event Cycle Time
- Received for Temporary Additional Duty
- Received for Temporary Additional Duty Under Instructions
Samples in periodicals archive:
They say: The main objective of EgyCubeSat-1 is to image the earth according to commands issued from the ground control station and then send this image to the data reception station.
Madinah, Dhu-AlHijjah 27, 1433, Nov 12, 2012, SPA - The number of pilgrims arriving at Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz International Airport and reception stations in Madinah yesterday amounted to 30,360 pilgrims to visit the Prophet's Holy Mosque and the most prominent Islamic and historical landmarks after they have performed their Hajj rituals, while the number of departing pilgrims was 20,220 pilgrims .
Products include custom office furniture, conference tables, reception stations and commercial cabinets.
The package includes the assistance of an in-house wedding consultant, Champagne and strawberries on arrival, three hour premium open bar, a choice of eight butler hors d'oeuvres, choice of reception stations, and complimentary overnight accommodation and in-room wedding amenities for the couple.
Fu Jie, director of the corpse reception station at Anhui Medical University in Hefei City in east China's Anhui Province, observed that many Chinese people, especially those living in the countryside, still cling to the traditional practice of ground burial and are against the notion of donating bodies.
It consists of twenty-four reception stations, eight medical examination rooms, and six rooms for blood testing.
To process incoming evacuees, customs and border protection agents, American Red Cross workers and members of the 482nd Fighter Wing set up a reception station.