employers plan to hire recent college graduates in 2013, on par with 2012 (54 percent) and up significantly from 46 percent in 2011 and 44 percent in 2010.
What does RCG stand for?
RCG stands for Recent College Graduate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RCG
We have 93 other meanings of RCG in our Acronym Attic
- Raymond Coalition for Youth (Raymond, NH)
- Right Choices for Youth
- Race, Class and Gender (academic subject)
- Racing Club de la Goele (French volleyball club)
- Radio Church of God
- Radioactivity Concentration Guide
- Raiffeisen Central Genossenschaft (German: Raiffeisen Cooperative)
- Rain City Guide (real estate resource; Seattle, WA)
- Random Card Generator (poker website program)
- Range Concatenation Grammar
- Record Collectors Guild (website)
- Recruiting Group
- Reduced-Constraint Generalization
- Renaissance Capital Growth & Income Fund III (Dallas, TX)
- Resource Consulting Group
- Responsible Conduct of Gambling
- Reston Consulting Group, Inc.
- Restoration Contractors Group
- Resurgens Communications Group, Inc.
- Retinal Ganglion Cell (neuron)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information about how recent college graduate status is determined, see the section entitled "Supplement question identifying recent college graduates" in the appendix, p.
These services will be the perfect opportunity for recent college graduates to learn more about preparing a strategic resume for job applications.
QA I'm a young, single, recent college graduate and am saving up for a down payment for a house, I'm contemplating if I should instead use my savings to pay off my credit card debt.
Byline: BARBARA CORREA Staff Writer Recent college graduates looking for an excuse to delay working one last summer may be out of luck this year.
com Strongly recommended for anyone entering a college or enrolling in a university for the first time, The 4 Realities Of Success: During And After College by Bob Roth is an invaluable guide written specifically for the collegiate newcomer, the prospective college student, and the recent college graduate faced with leaving the academic environment.
Know a recent college graduate who could benefit from IABC membership?
Florida State MTA has doubled the number of its student members this year by increasing its outreach to college students and recent college graduates.