If anyone who has a knowledge of recent American history believes I am wrong I would be grateful if they would write in to correct me as I take no pleasure from my views.
What does RAH stand for?
RAH stands for Recent American History
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAH
We have 52 other meanings of RAH in our Acronym Attic
- Roadster Association of the Great Smokies
- Research And Graduate Studies Office (University of Ballarat; Australia)
- Radiation and Genome Stability Unit (Oxford, UK)
- Redding Area GIS (Geographic Information System) Users (Redding, CA)
- Refugee Assessment and Guidance Unit (London, England, UK)
- Restate Answer Give Support Use Details (method of answering short responses/extended response)
- Random Access Humor (online humor magazine)
- Read Ahead
- Read At Home (student program)
- Réalisation Atelier Headway (French electronics company)
- Reconnaissance Attack Helicopter
- Rensselaer at Hartford (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; New York)
- Republic Airways Holdings (Indianapolis, IN)
- Research Attack Helicopter
- Researching Alternative Health Foundation (California)
- Rich Arse-Hole
- Right to Adequate Housing
- Robert Anson Heinlein (sci-fi author often credited with acronym TANSTAAFL)
- Royal Academy of History (Spain)
- Royal Adelaide Hospital (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Though the engagement has now come to an end, this seminal event in recent American history still looms large in the national political consciousness.
Having proved, with ' The Town ,' that he's a crackerjack director, Affleck now ups his game, applying a wizardly finesse to one of the darkest chapters of recent American history.
com The last forty seven days of the 2008 presidential election are some of the most important days in recent American history.
It also points to the importance of industrial grievance procedures and other institutional artifacts of the National Labor Relations Act of 1935 as unstudied influences over recent American history.
The real-life story of the Navajo Nation Code Talkers is one of the most moving and endearing threads in recent American history.
But even as he tried to cap one of the most divisive chapters in recent American history, he escalated the conflict in Afghanistan, pledging that the United States would keep up the fight in that war.
In recent American history, tattoos were often reserved for sailors and bikers, but Generation X, Y and Z are getting inked three times more than baby boomers -- 36 percent of those born between 1975 and 1986 have tattoos.