The front sight is taller than traditional A2 front sights to account for differences in AR-15 and AR-10 receiver heights.
What does HR stand for?
HR stands for Receiver Height
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of HR
We have 67 other meanings of HR in our Acronym Attic
- House Rule
- Hover Race (game)
- Human Relations
- Human Reliability
- Human Remains
- Human Resources
- Human Rights
- Humanitarian Coordinator
- Hydroxyethylrutoside (also seen as HER)
- Hypersensitive Response
- Rudder Hydraulics
- Human Resource Minimum Obligatory Information Requirement (Australia)
- Human Resouces Strategic Management Plan
- Human Recombinant Cu/Zn Superoxide dismutase (immunology)
- Human Resources & Manpower
- Heat Rejection and Transport
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Hungarian Reference Purified Protein Derivative of Tuberculin
- Hazard Ratio for Death
- High Rate Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (wireless standard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Briefly, features include: Piston-driving bolt carrier, 3-position gas regulator with receiver height top Picatinny rail, free-floating military-grade chrome-lined barrel, free-floating aluminum quad-rail system with continuous top rail, 7075-T6 Aircraft-grade aluminum upper and lower receiver with hard-coat anodized finish, milled lower receiver with integrated ambidextrous QD sling attachment points, Magpul MOE pistol grip and buttstock, SIG SAUER mini red dot sight, 2-point rifle sling with sling swivels and a 1-piece bolt carrier.
That means that the receiver height is different from the classic antenna height of 2 m, used in the majority of the propagation models, in order to predict the signal strength.