In order to accurately predict received signal levels, Volcano calculates multi-path propagation phenomena such as reflections and diffractions, taking into account angles of arrival and departure of signals, as well as delay spread.
What does RSL stand for?
RSL stands for Received Signal Level
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of RSL
We have 173 other meanings of RSL in our Acronym Attic
- Radar Software Library (US NASA)
- Radio Station License (various locations)
- Radiological Society of Louisiana
- Rail Safety Law
- RAISE Specification Language
- Raising the Standard of Living
- Rambus Signaling Level
- Ready Service Locker(s)
- Real Salt Lake (soccer club; Utah)
- Real Soon Now
- Recommended Standard List (US FEMA)
- Recovery Service Level (risk management)
- Recurring Slope Lineae (astronomy)
- Redneck as Second Language
- Reference System Lab
- Regional Screening Level (US EPA)
- Regional Stocking Location (various organizations)
- Registered Social Landlord (UK)
- registry size limit (Microsoft Windows)
- Relative Sea Level
Samples in periodicals archive:
If only half the passive repeater is clear of ice, the received signal level will be down by 6 dB, which is usually tolerable under the usual stable path conditions on winter.
Because of WiMAX's highly volatile transmission environment, low noise amplifiers are essential to improve received signal levels in order to ensure system efficiency and data accuracy.