You have received power from the Holy Spirit to be the builders of a better tomorrow for your beloved country," he said.
What does PR stand for?
PR stands for Received Power
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of PR
We have 88 other meanings of PR in our Acronym Attic
- pump room (tankers)
- Punctum Remotum (Latin: far point of accommodation)
- Punjab Regiment (Pakistan)
- Punk Rock
- Punt Returner (football)
- Purchase Request
- Purchase Requisition
- Purchaser's Right
- Pusher Robot (gaming)
- Pyrolytic Release Experiment
- Paso Robles Community Area Transit Service (California)
- Professional Engineer
- Program Requirements and Assessment
- Project Request and Authorization
- Purchase Request & Commitment
- Product Research & Development
- Project Requirements and Design Document
- Pacific Ranges & Facilities
- Professional Renewal and Teaching Leave
- Progesterone Receptor-Positive
Samples in periodicals archive:
We received power back by Wednesday but kept the generators on for 24 hours to make sure nothing went wrong," McCann explained.
FKEC has received power from CES and last night we could have gotten as much as 9.
The Hsinchu Science Park, a major high-technology center for Taiwan's economy, received power restoration priority, while the remainder of the country may not receive full capacity until the first week of October.
Even before completing its first year of operation, the plant received Power magazine's 1994 "Powerplant of the Year" award for becoming the first commercial pulverized coal-fired power plant in the United States to employ selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology to reduce nitrogen oxides (NOX) emissions.