The device will create the scents by blending fragrant liquid materials based on the received data, the company said.
What does RXD stand for?
RXD stands for Received Data
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RXD
We have 1 other meaning of RXD in our Acronym Attic
- Prescribed Fire Burn Boss Type 2 (US FEMA)
- Prescribed Fire Burn Boss Type 3 (US FEMA)
- Receiver Bandwidth
- Ravecore (music genre)
- Recovered Clock
- Reflection X Connection (computing)
- Receive Clock (Eastern Research)
- Prescribed Fire Crew Member (firefighting)
- Rockman X: Command Mission (video game)
- RxNorm Concept Unique Identifier (US NIH; drug standardization)
- Relationship Experience Division (Microsoft; India)
- Receive Digital Cipher Text
- Receive Digital Plain Text
- Remote Expansion Enclosure
- Robust XML Encoding Rules
- Radial Xtra Flat (Mundorf capacitor)
- RealTime Execution Framework (software)
- Refracted X-ray Fluorescence
- For Your Good Health, Fly Fish
- Radical X Generation (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data moves from the camera across the interconnect to a Thunderbolt-based DSP subsystem from SKY, where filtering and image processing is performed on the received data.
The SCC also provides a programmable baud rate generator and digital phase-lock loop (DPLL) for recovering data clocking from received data streams.
An error test is performed on the received data, which can be returned to the unit by looping back the cable, or received by a second unit.
Using standards-based solutions with proprietary enhancements to improve quality, bandwidth utilization, and delay in packet networks, Nuera's products have received Data Communications magazine's Hot Product award for top quality voice over frame relay, BCR magazine's Best in Test award for IP telephony gateways and both Editors' Choice and Product of the Year awards from Internet Telephony and Computer Telephony magazines.
NASDAQ:NETE; Boston Stock Exchange:NTY) today announced that its flagship product, SiteMinder(tm), has received Data Communications "1997 Hot Products Award" for centralized management of enterprise-wide security.
The Beehive(TM) Download Gateway also can call a user defined AppleScript to handle the received data, typically to write the data to a database.
9, 1995--Capping off a successful 1994, Centillion Networks announced that it has received Data Communication's 1995 Hot Product of the Year award and $6.