VersaCOMM products The VersaCOMM family presently includes eight products: three digital receive signal processors (RSPs), two digital transmit signal processors (TSPs) and three quadrature digital upconversion/modulators (QDUCs).
What does RSP stand for?
RSP stands for Receive Signal Processor (software defined radio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSP
We have 367 other meanings of RSP in our Acronym Attic
- Rail Security Pilot (US DHS)
- Rail Settlement Plan
- Range Saturation Protection
- Rapid Scan Picture
- Rapid System Prototyping
- Rate of Smoke Production
- Ratio Studiorum Program (Creighton University; Omaha, NE)
- Readiness Spare(s) Package
- Real Street Performance (Japanese band)
- Reality Signal Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AD6635 is the industry's first 8-channel receive signal processor (RSP).
Following the ADC, a digital receive signal processor (RSP) performs the channel tuning, filtering, and decimation required to provide baseband I and Q signals to a digital Signal Processor (DSP).