The companies will jointly deploy TAGSYS RFID solutions to support item-level receipt of goods and outbound order verification, as well as inventory management and cycle-counting.
What does ROG stand for?
ROG stands for Receipt Of Goods
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ROG
We have 29 other meanings of ROG in our Acronym Attic
- Record of Federal Tax Liability (IRS)
- Rochdale Federation of Tenants and Residents Associations (UK)
- Rolling On the Floor Trying To Put Out Flames
- Reach Out Family Worship Center (Hyde Park, New York)
- Rolls On Floor With Laughter
- Rolling On Floor Wetting My Shorts From Laughing
- Rate of Growth
- Reactive Organic Gas
- Really Old Guy
- Rebels of Gaming
- Redress of Grievance (military complaint system)
- Regional Ocean Governance
- Regional Operations Group
- Registry of Graduates (academics)
- Rely on God
- Republic of Gamers
- Reviews of Geophysics
- Revolution of Gaming (gaming clan)
- Rise Off Ground (term for model plane taking off from ground instead of hand launch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 Terms of the contract period from the date of signing razabrats deciding on the supplier (contractor, artist): Terms: on the delivery within 10 days after delivery; for guarantee: 12 months from the date of receipt of goods in the warehouse to the customer.
Previously, Free Returns were available only to VIP buyers, and the Return had to be initiated within 7 days of the receipt of goods.
The measurement results (19,98 FP) according the described method for the Receipt of Goods (RG) modul are presented in the Tab.
This combination of infrastructure and systems makes possible the provision of a comprehensive logistics service covering every stage from receipt of goods through to storage and processing for delivery to major retailers.
Among other things, financial managers must ensure that funds are available prior to entering into a contractual agreement, provide guidance in the implementation of management control programs, execute a payment transaction after validating receipt of goods or services, and close out the financial data to match disbursements against obligations.
This covers everything from the attitude of the driver to the delivery time and receipt of goods and has already been responsible for generating pounds 20,000 of additional revenue.
With the service, PAYGENT serves as an auction intermediary between bidders and sellers, by ensuring that sellers can send their goods to bidders only after confirming bidder's payment while sellers can receive payment only after confirming bidders' receipt of goods.