Receding horizon optimal control for infinite dimensional systems.
What does RHOC stand for?
RHOC stands for Receding Horizon Optimal Control (algorithm; agriculture)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RHOC
We have 3 other meanings of RHOC in our Acronym Attic
- Rockwell Hanford Operations
- Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization
- Rosemary Hill Observatory (University of Florida)
- Rural Health Office
- Real Housewives of Atlanta (TV show)
- Regina Hockey Officials Association (Canada)
- Rental Housing Owners Association (Hayward, CA)
- Rayburn House Office Building
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (TV series)
- Radiation Hardened Oversight Council (US DoD)
- Regional Home Ownership Center
- Royal Highlanders of Canada
- Robin Hood Owners Club and Register (UK)
- Rec.humor.oracle.d (newsgroup)
- Radio Hall of Fame
- Rockabilly Hall of Fame
- Rail Head Operation Group (railroad support personnel)
- Right Hand of God
- Robinson Helicopters Owners Group
- Rural Home Ownership Grant (UK)