Ibrahim al-Malki saddled Rebelde broke through the maiden ranks with a start to finish victory in the Thoroughbred Maiden Plate.
What does RBD stand for?
RBD stands for Rebelde (Mexican Novela)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RBD
We have 102 other meanings of RBD in our Acronym Attic
- Research in Biological and Computational Vision (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Reading and Berks County Visitors Bureau (Pennsylvania)
- Rainbow Bridge Can Wait Animal Rescue and Adoption (Carnegie, OK)
- Red Blue Cyan Yellow
- Dallas Redbird Airport (Airport Code)
- Ralph Brown Draughon (Auburn University; Alabama)
- Rare Bleeding Disorder
- Rare Books Department (various organizations)
- Real Bills Doctrine (Adam Smith)
- Reality by Design
- Red Bull Division (gaming clan)
- Refined, Bleached and Deodorized (cooking oils)
- Regional Business Development (various organizations)
- Regional Business Director (various locations)
- Registry of Births and Deaths
- Reichsbahndirektion (German)
- Reliability Based Decoding
- Reliability Based Design (engineering)
- Reliability Block Diagram
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the collection of 7,100 tons of coffee Cuba produced 10% more than planned, and an increase of 24% compared with the previous harvest," Radio Rebelde said.
He made his recommendation in a full-page interview in Juventud Rebelde, the newspaper of Cuban youth, after becoming alarmed at "significant" demand from young men for penis enlargement operations.
Meeting with Correa The footage followed a front-page photograph of Castro meeting Rafael Correa, the Ecuadorean president, published in the official Juventud Rebelde newspaper.
The woman arrived Tuesday in Santiago de Cuba on a flight from Toronto, the ministry said in a statement published by the daily Juventud Rebelde.
Ancorada na apropriacao de generos televisivos de forte fundamento melodramatico, a telenovela mexicana Rebelde trazia a nosso cotidiano uma mescla curiosa e estigmatizada de cultura de elite, "alma latina" e padroes consumistas referentes ao que de mais estereotipado existe nos modelos neoliberais.
YATERAS -- According to Cuban daily Juventud Rebelde, volunteers of different professions mobilized in Yateras to harvest the greatest amount of coffee beans possible.
If you want transmission, listen to Radio Rebelde [Cuban government radio].