The 7th Circuit reversed its own precedent on reassignment as a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in its Sept.
What does RSGMT stand for?
RSGMT stands for Reassignment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Ready Set Go Fantasy Sports, LLC
- Recombinant Salmon Growth Hormone
- Rabbit Serum-Derived Growth Inhibitor (biochemistry)
- RIKEN (Rikagaku Kenkyusho) Structural Genomics Initiative (Institute of Physical and Chemical Research; Japan)
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems (US Department of the Interior)
- Rice Students for Global Justice (Houston, TX)
- Remote Services Gateway Module (telecommunications)
- Reno-Sparks Gospel Mission (Nevada, USA)
- Res Schmid Gebr Marti (German; Swiss band)
- Robust and Scalable Geographic Multicast (ad-hoc network protocol)
- RAOC (Region Air Operations Center)/ADS (Air Defense Sector) Stop Gap Project
- Reliable Signaling Gateway Protocol
- Reverse Sample Genome Probing (microbiology)
- Ridge State Grand Prix (video game)
- Runescape Gold Piece (gaming)
- Regional Signal Group, SHAPE
- Remote-Sensing Satellite Ground Station
- Right Stellate Ganglion Stimulation
- Royal Scottish Geographical Society
- Red, Green, Blue, Sync on All (Composite sync combined on all colors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Known as one of the leading gender reassignment surgeons in Europe, Miroslav Djordjevic, M.
He's also written a memoir on the subject of his gender reassignment, Transition: The Story of How I Became a Man .
In a case of first impression, the Tax Court ruled that the costs of hormone therapy and sex reassignment surgery for an individual diagnosed with gender identity disorder (GID) qualified as deductible medical expenses.
In a three-part treatment regimen, the taxpayer took feminizing hormones from 1997 through 2001, began presenting herself as a female in public starting in 2000, and underwent gender reassignment surgery (including breast augmentation) in 2001.
But among the usual questions about religion, gender, sexual orientation and disability was the question about gender reassignment Of the 4,662 people who answered the question, 300 said they had already had or were having a sex change.
Men and women who feel trapped in a body of the wrong gender now stand a better chance of getting gender reassignment therapy, following a change in Health Commission Wales policy.
Beatie was born female, named Tracy Lagondino, but had gender reassignment surgery and is now legally male and married to a woman.