Security workloads with compatible Kontron Rear Transition Modules (RTM) For consolidating application, control and packet/content processing workloads onto one platform, the Kontron AT8070 is compatible with the Kontron RTM8063-CC, which features two SAS disk drives and the IntelA Communications Chipset 89xx Series.
What does RMT stand for?
RMT stands for Rear Transition Module (ATCA standard)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RMT
We have 110 other meanings of RMT in our Acronym Attic
- Radiological Monitoring Team (US FEMA)
- Radiomagnetotelluric (Method, Measurements)
- Rail, Maritime and Transportation Union
- Random Matrix Theory
- Rapid Mastitis Test (farm animals)
- Rasch Measurement Transaction (education)
- Rate My Teachers.com
- Raw Magnetic Tape
- Real Money Transfer (role playing games)
- Real-Money Trading
- Recognition Memory Test
- Records Management Taskforce (Australian Computer Society)
- Rectangle Mid-Water Trawl (marine science research)
- Reed-Muller Transform
- Régiment de Marche du Tchad (French: Ad Hoc Regiment of Chad; French Army)
- Registered Massage Therapist
- Registered Medical Technologist
- Registered Medical Transcriptionist (American Association for Medical Transcription)
- Registered Music Teacher (Canada)
- Registered Music Therapist
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key RTM products include: SB-RTM1936 Rear Transition Module expands the external connectivity of the SB-ATS1936 with additional ingress/egress ports.
a leading provider of embedded storage and computing solutions, today announced the SB-RTM468 rear transition module (RTM).
PICMG, a leading standards organization for the communications, military and embedded computer industries, announces the adoption of the AdvancedTCA[R] Intelligent Rear Transition Module (IRTM.
Both the KBWD and KBWD-2 dissipate up to 300 W per slot with dual redundant fan trays and rear transition module (RTM) cooling.
The routing of test signals through the backplane and rear transition modules provides for cable-free test fixtures, a major boon for test repeatability.
With the addition of the E1112 Edge Storage Rear Transition Module (RTM), users can seamlessly increase storage capacity up to 3TB per ATCA slot.
Initial systems support up to twelve Intel[R] Xeon Processing Blades with 40Gb QDR InfiniBand Rear Transition Modules (RTM) and two 10 Gigabit Ethernet Switch Blades.