The lens' rear focusing system, high-speed CPU and improved AF algorithm allow for high-speed autofocusing.
What does RF stand for?
RF stands for Rear Focusing (lens technology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RF
We have 54 other meanings of RF in our Acronym Attic
- Range Finder (camera)
- Rascal Flatts (country music artist)
- Rate of Fall (US Air Force)
- Ratio of Fronts (component)
- Reaction Force
- Reaction Function (economics)
- Reaction Furnace
- Readiness Field
- Real Feel Temperature (index created by AccuWeather)
- Rear Floor (automobile manufacturing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6L IS USM zoom lens incorporates both rear focusing and a floating element design for obtaining high image quality at all focal lengths.
Together, the new optimized auto focus (AF) algorithm and rear focusing system ensure smooth and accurate focusing.