6L IS USM zoom lens incorporates both rear focusing and a floating element design for obtaining high image quality at all focal lengths.
What does RF stand for?
RF stands for Rear Focusing (lens technology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other meanings of RFOther Resources:
We have 54 other definitions for RF in our Acronym Attic
- Range Finder (camera)
- Rascal Flatts (country music artist)
- Rate of Fall (US Air Force)
- Ratio of Fronts (component)
- Reaction Force
- Reaction Function (economics)
- Reaction Furnace
- Readiness Field
- Real Feel Temperature (index created by AccuWeather)
- Rear Floor (automobile manufacturing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Together, the new optimized auto focus (AF) algorithm and rear focusing system ensure smooth and accurate focusing.