Driving pleasure and long-distance comfort, meanwhile, can be further enhanced by features including the Navigation System Professional with Touch Controller, Bang & Olufsen high-end surround-sound system and new Rear Entertainment System Professional.
What does RES stand for?
RES stands for Rear Entertainment System (Honda's DVD System)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RES
We have 217 other meanings of RES in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Equipment System
- Radiology Education Seminars (Nashville, TN)
- Randolph Elementary School (Randolph, VT)
- Range Extension Subsystem
- Ransom-Everglades School (Florida)
- Réacteur d'Essai (French: Test Reactor; nuclear power)
- Real Enterprise Solutions (software)
- Real Estate Services
- Real Estate Solutions (various locations)
- Real Estate Supplement (USACE)
- Receive-Only Earth Station
- Receiver End System
- Recensement des Equipements Sportifs (French: Census of Sports Equipment)
- Recruitment Enhancement Service (various locations)
- Recurrent Corneal Erosion Syndrome
- Reddit Enhancement Suite (software)
- Reentry System
- Reference Energy System
- Regional Economic Strategy (UK)
- Regional Employment Specialist
Samples in periodicals archive:
Family-friendly features inundate the interior and include a Driver Easy Speak feature and a Dual View rear entertainment system.
The roomy interior can be appointed with stitched leather seats, panoramic sunroof and a Blu-Ray rear entertainment system with two video screens.
Rear Entertainment System, optional on Luxury grade, features dual 7-inch color monitors, two pairs of wireless headphones, and auxiliary input jacks.
The vehicle was chosen because of its family-friendly features, including its Blind Spot Information System that indicates when radar sensors have detected another vehicle that may be positioned in the driver's blind spot, and the Honda DVD Rear Entertainment System (RES) with a 16.
The new features also include a hard disk drive (HDD) navigation system, DVD rear entertainment system, intelligent multi-information display (iMID), wide mode rear view camera, Bluetooth hands-free phone and audio streaming and 18" alloy wheels.
Other significant improvements include the introduction of top-of-the-line touring grade and includes new features like HDD navigation system, DVD rear entertainment system, intelligent MID (i-MID), wide mode rear view camera, Bluetooth hands free phone and Bluetooth audio streaming, 18-inch alloy wheels, and many more.
Optional extras including Active rear-locking differential tyre pressure monitoring system, adaptive cruise control, steering wheel mounted paddle shift, DVD twin screen rear entertainment system, Ipod connectivity lead, electric sunroof, tow pack and premium ICE pack, bumped the price up by pounds 7,000.