What does RCP stand for?
RCP stands for Reanimación Cardiopulmonar (Spanish: Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RCP
We have 316 other meanings of RCP in our Acronym Attic
- Rapid Control Prototyping
- Rapid Crack Propagation
- Raster Color Printer
- Rate Control Protocol
- RDA (Radar Data Acquisition) Control Processor
- Reacção em Cadeia da Polimerase (Portugese: Polymerase Chain Reaction)
- Reacción en Cadena de Polimerasa (Spanish: Polymerase Chain Reaction)
- Reactor Coolant Pump (nuclear power)
- Real Clear Politics
- Reality Co-Processor (Nintendo 64)