He's a really nice guy and what shone through was how much he wants to be here and help the club do well.
What does RNG stand for?
RNG stands for Really Nice Guy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RNG
We have 32 other meanings of RNG in our Acronym Attic
- Army National Guard (usually seen as ARNG)
- Radioactive Noble Gas
- Raising the Next Generation Program (Massachusetts)
- Random NetHack God
- Random Number Generator
- Random Number God
- Ranger (Everquest)
- Real Next-Generation (Comcast)
- Reconfigurable Network Group
- Relative Neighborhood Graph
- Relax NG (filename extension, schema language for XML)
- Renormalization Group (theory used with k-epsilon turbulence models)
- Roundnose Grenadier (FAO species name code)
- Rastiniu Namu Gamintoju Asociacija (Lithuanian: Overview Manufacturers Association; log house producers; Vilinius, Lithuania)
- Revised New General Catalog (astronomy)
- Royal Nepal Golf Club (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Risken-Nummedal-Graham-Haken (laser instability)
- Royal Navy General Headquarters (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scooter Braun is a really nice guy, he's really focused.
It shouldn't have happened but he normally seems like a really nice guy.
He's a really nice guy and he puts his heart and everything into it.
The singer's father Alfonso Valiente had reportedly told the Daily Mail recently that the couple is preparing to wed, adding, "My future son-in-law is a really nice guy, really down-to-earth.
He does all the right things, he's a really nice guy and it's just good when you see people like that working hard and getting the rewards.
He has a beautiful soul, he's a really nice guy and I'm not stupid, you know.
I've always told them that they're really nice guys.