And Rob, 39, said: "They're really good friends and I'm really good friends with Simon, her boyfriend.
What does RGF stand for?
RGF stands for Really Good Friend
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RGF
We have 40 other meanings of RGF in our Acronym Attic
- Rio Grande Enrichment Studies (Albuquerque, NM)
- Running Gear Entanglement System
- Research Group on Energy and Sustainable Development (Institute of Mechanical Engineering; Lisbon, Portugal)
- Respiratory Gas Exchange Threshold
- Regulamento Geral de Edificações Urbanas (Portugal)
- Responsible Gaming Education Week (Washington, DC)
- Radio Gods Forum (discussion forum website)
- RapGodFathers (Hip-Hop website)
- Rapid Gravity Filter
- Razer Games Forum
- Rebel Ground Forces (gaming clan)
- Recursos Genéticos Forestales (Spanish: Forest Genetic Resources)
- Red Gorilla Family (band)
- RedGoldFish (job search organization)
- Regimes of Granular Flow
- Rendering Glint Films (Canada)
- Research Governance Framework (UK)
- Rio Grande Foundation
- Romanian Gymnastics Federation
- Routage et Gestion de Fichiers (French: Routing and File Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a really good friend, and I really miss him.
Me and Rob are really good friends, it's nothing like that, we just know a lot about each other.
And I was lucky enough to have some really good friends that I thought if they ever killed themselves and left me that I would not know what to do.
Asked about the animosity he inspires in some other drivers, Hamilton replied: 'I'm not particularly bothered because I've got some really good friends here, and I've got some really good friends in my life.
I hoped he wouldn't miss because Tore and me are really good friends.
We have been really good friends throughout school and now look forward to going to secondary school together.
Despite being portrayed as being 'goody-goody' chalk to Charlotte's bad girl cheese, the Neath beauty - who performs today at the Millennium Stadium - says: 'Everyone thinks we're arch enemies, and I don't know where this comes from, but we're really good friends now.