Rizzo, the host of the popular Cleveland sports talk program "The Really Big Show," thoroughly enjoyed his time at the casino's poker room and dedicated some radio airtime to relate his experience the following morning.
What does RBS stand for?
RBS stands for Really Big Show (Ed Sullivan Show)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RBS
We have 186 other meanings of RBS in our Acronym Attic
- Random Barrage System
- Random Blood Sugar
- Random Boner Syndrome
- Rapid Body Survey (first response medicine)
- Rare Book School (University of Virginia)
- Rated Breaking Strength
- Readiness-Based Sparing
- Ready Business System (France; est. 1997)
- Real Bearded Santa
- Really Big Screen
- Rebirth Song (file extension, Propellerhead Software)
- Rebroadcast Standby (communications)
- Recognition Binding Site (genetics)
- Recreational Boating Safety
- Recurring Billing System
- Red Bull Salzburg (hockey team; Germany)
- Rede Brasil Sul (media group in Brazil)
- Reduced Beam Section (structural)
- Reference Broadcast Synchronization
- Refractive Backscattering (semiconductors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We've also got some really big shows coming up such as Joseph and Blood Brothers.
I've done shows with my ballet school but I've never done a really big show on a big stage.
I think we only feel pressure when we do really big shows like festivals or arenas because to give the kind of performance that works in front of that many people you have to show restraint.
TBS is taping several shows for broadcast next week, including “Ellen’s Even Bigger Really Big Show,” “Cheech & Chong: Roasted” and “Laffapalooza
com ELLEN'S REALLY BIG SHOW >What: DeGeneres hosts an old-fashioned variety show.
15th during HBO and AEG Live's The Comedy Festival in Las Vegas, ELLEN'S REALLY BIG SHOW is Ellen DeGeneres' throwback to the beloved variety shows of years past.
Byline: Jay Gearan GARDNER - As the late, great Ed Sullivan would have said: "It was a really big show.