Reality bites back in rapid style, two goals from Leon McKenzie levelling things up before Jason Lee turned the game around 10 minutes before half-time.
What does RBB stand for?
RBB stands for Reality Bites Back (fan forums)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RBB
We have 61 other meanings of RBB in our Acronym Attic
- Releasable Body Armor Vest (BAE Systems, Inc.)
- Rick Bloom Audio Visual (production company)
- Recreational Boating Association of Washington
- Right Back At You
- Regionaal Bedrijventerrein Apeldoorn Zuid (Dutch: Apeldoorn Regional Business Park South; Apeldoorn, Netherlands)
- Relative BioAvailability of Zinc
- Racing Blondel Bollène (French soccer club)
- Rainy Blue Bell (Japanese rap group)
- Random Bits Bin (File)
- Random Bladder Biopsy
- Reality Bulletin Board
- Rebirth Brass Band
- Red and Black Block
- Residential Broadband
- Resin Bonded Bridge (dental)
- Results Based Budgeting
- Retail Banking Boutique (India)
- Reuters Business Briefing (Reuters online information service)
- Reverse Body Bias (electronics)
- Ridyard, Bishop and Baker (economic consulting firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reality bites back in the everyday story of close-knit chums Jip (John Simm, from The Lakes), Lulu (Lorraine Pilkington), Koop (Shaun Parkes), Moff (Danny Dyer) and Nina (Nicola Reynolds), who escape their humdrum lives by pill-popping as they dance 'til they drop.