an SAP company (NYSE: SAP) and industry leader in enterprise and mobile software, and Headstrong, a global IT consulting firm, announced today that Sybase Event Stream Processor (ESP), the latest release of the award winning Sybase Aleri complex event processing platform, will be fully integrated with Headstrong's Teevra real-time trade matching and STRIDE retail trading platforms.
What does RTTM stand for?
RTTM stands for Real-Time Trade Matching (financial industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RTTM
We have 6 other meanings of RTTM in our Acronym Attic
- Run-Time Type Identification (C++ system)
- Runtime Type Information
- Regional Transit Telephone Information System
- Real-Time Temporal Logic
- Reference Target Tissue Level
- Rescue and Target Towing Launch (British Military vessel)
- Ring Tone Transfer Language
- Run to the Light (Trouble song)
- Real Time Transient Model
- Real-Time Targeted Marketing
- Reduce To The Max (Daimler, Germany slogan)
- Regression to the Mean (statistics)
- Roleplaying to the Max (Internet forum)
- Round Trip Time Monitor (Cisco)
- Real-Time Transaction Management System
- Russian Technology Transfer Network
- Real-Time Tactical Operating System
- Radar Technology Transfer Project
- Reacting to the Past (New York, NY)
- Real-Time Transaction Processing
Samples in periodicals archive:
FICC introduced Real-Time Trade Matching to that market segment (greatly improving the clearing process and reducing costs), opened membership to non-U.
The new system will facilitate real-time trade matching, clearing and settlement across all U.
Thunderhead's XML Adapter for DTCC Deriv/SERV Delivers System-Generated FpML With In-Built Validation - Reducing Both Cost and Risk for the Industry LONDON, June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Thunderhead, the provider of highly usable, multi-channel document generation technology, today announced the launch of its XML transformation tool for OTC derivatives contracts which enables the creation of Financial Products Mark-up Language (FpML) trade confirmation messages that are compatible with The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation's (DTCC) format for real-time trade matching.
FICC has dramatically reduced members' operational costs by millions of dollars, provided risk protection through guaranteed settlement and real-time trade matching, and introduced additional trading opportunities to the street.
Embarking on a project of this magnitude and seeing it through successfully demonstrates ADP's commitment to provide their clients with a reliable and flexible solution that meets the requirements of today's market for real-time trade matching.
NEW YORK -- Helping to satisfy an industry goal to combine real-time trade matching and price reporting into one seamless process, Fixed Income Clearing Corporation (FICC) recently enhanced its Real-Time Trade Matching (RTTM) service to support regulatory price reporting for over-the-counter (OTC) corporate bond trades.
Powerful demonstration of synergies "From the beginning," said Tom Costa, FICC's president and chief operating officer, "FICC recognized that real-time trade matching capabilities would help the industry significantly reduce execution and market risk and promote safe and efficient settlement.