Real-Time Digital Simulation The CLB incorporates a PC-based real-time simulator.
What does RTSIM stand for?
RTSIM stands for Real-Time Simulator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Radiation Therapy Services, Inc. (Fort Myers, FL)
- Radiotelevisione Svizzera di Lingua Italiana (Radio and Television of Switzerland)
- Ram Tech Systems, Inc. (Newark, DE)
- Real Time Services, Inc. (Plano, TX)
- Real Time System Integration (National Instruments)
- Redflex Traffic Systems, Inc. (Redflex Holdings, Ltd.)
- Remote Trunking System Interface
- Russian Trading System Index (Russian financial index)
- Real-Time Scheduling in Ada (SEI Project, later called RMARTS)
- Radiation Therapy Special Interest Group
- Regina Treaty Status Indian Services (Canada)
- Real-Time Specification for Java
- Radzionkowskie Towarzystwo Spoleczno Kulturalne (Polish)
- Radio Timeslot
- Ratcliffe Technical Services Limited (Kent, England, UK)
- Read the Source, Luke (open source programming)
- Real Time Strategy League (gaming clan)
- Real Time Systems Ltd. (various locations)
- Real-Time Shading Language (Stanford University)
- Real-Time Systems Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Automated Test: Using LabVIEW, NI TestStand and PXI to Test a Medical Glucose Meter and Insulin Delivery System Within a Regulated Manufacturing Environment, Advanced Instrument Technologies and TestPro Systems * Education and NI Community's Choice Award: Creating a Real-Time Simulator for Power Quality Signals, University of the Andes * Energy: Bringing Mobile Phone Coverage to Rural Areas With a Green, Off-Grid Energy Solution, Diverse Energy Ltd.
DesIRe allows any user to control dynamically in real-time simulators or other programs.
Montreal, Quebec-based Opal-RT Technologies, a provider of software, hardware and related solutions for real-time simulation applications, recently announced it has successfully demonstrated that the company's RT-LAB Electric Drive Simulator, which was installed this month at Mitsubishi Electric Company in Japan, is "the world's fastest and most precise real-time simulator of electrical systems.
With this knowledge base, users may then graduate to the full-scope, high-fidelity, real-time simulators provided by GSE.
1 , the latest version of the core technology behind the company's flagship Real-Time Simulator products including eDRIVEsim , eMEGAsim , eFLYsim and the TestDrive ECU Tester.
Maplesoft's range of engineering modeling tools offers solutions to high-fidelity modeling problems, such as those involving the implementation of vehicle dynamics in real-time simulators for hardware-in-the-loop testing.
These new products include: * OP5142 Reconfigurable FPGA-based I/O Controller , powered by the Xilinx SPARTAN-3 FPGA processor * RT-XSG, toolbox for generating custom models for implementation on FPGA devices * RT-LAB FPGA Development System The launch of these high-performance FPGA development products coincides with the introduction of RT-LAB 10 , the latest version of the core technology behind the company's flagship Real-Time Simulator products including eDRIVEsim , eMEGAsim , eFLYsim and the TestDrive ECU Tester.