based Ensenta's remote deposit suite includes real-time risk management and uses Mitek Systems RDC technology.
What does RTRM stand for?
RTRM stands for Real-Time Risk Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RTRM
We have 1 other meaning of RTRM in our Acronym Attic
- Routes to Roots Foundation (Secaucus, NJ)
- Reach Throw Row Go (lifeguarding)
- Real Time Regional Gateway (US NSA)
- Retail Technology Resources Group
- Railway Technical Research Institute
- Real Time Record Interpreter
- Rencana Tata Ruang Kota (Indonesian: Spatial Land Settlement Plan)
- Real-Time Recurrent Learning (neural networks)
- Richmond-Tweed Regional Library (Australia)
- Real-Time Reflective Memory
- Registered Technologist Radiology & Mammography
- Relative Thermal Resistance to Mixing
- Rete Telematica Regione Marche (Italian: Telematics Network Brand Region)
- RCMI (Research Centers in Minority Institutions) Translational Research Network (US NIH)
- Remittance Transaction Reference Number
- Resident Training
- Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer
- Real Time Role Play (gaming community)
- Registered Tax Return Preparer (US IRS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The partnership sets a new performance standard, providing proven end-to-end technology by combining best-of-breed data centre networks, ultra high-performance market data, a wide coverage of state-of-the-art exchange and liquidity pool gateways, extended order routing and real-time risk management solutions.
FXCM's liquidation model provides clients with real-time risk management.
Real-time risk management is paramount to a hedge fund's survival in today's volatile trading environment.
Our proprietary risk tools and the Nirvana platform provide our clients with an all-encompassing real-time risk management solution that is unparalleled in our industry.
The technology has enabled FTEN to become the largest processor of real-time securities risk management in the world - each trading day, FTEN provides real-time risk management and surveillance for up to 17 Billion executed shares of U.
Broker Insight(TM) 2006's Real-Time Risk Management solution offers management and compliance personnel protection and peace of mind by keeping them informed of high-risk order activity.
The survey, conducted among over 250 asset managers, hedge funds, banks and brokerages during this year's SIFMA TMC, found that most firms acknowledged real-time risk management technology could have helped better prepared them for the recent market crisis with more than half of all respondents already or planning on implementing a real-time risk management solution in the near future.