However, the research identified key lessons for banks to consider when implementing any real-time payment infrastructure in the future.
What does RTP stand for?
RTP stands for Real-Time Payment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RTP
We have 228 other meanings of RTP in our Acronym Attic
- Rádio Televisão Portuguesa
- Radioisotope Thermoelectric Power
- Rail Transfer Point (transit)
- Random Trio Productions (record label)
- Rapid Thermal Process(ing)
- Rapid Transit Project (various locations)
- Rapid Transport Protocol (IBM)
- Read the Prospectus
- Ready to Pour (food product)
- Ready to Print (publishing)
- Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (also seen as RTPC)
- Real-Time Pricing (utility industry)
- Real-Time Protocol
- Real-Time Transmission Period
- Real-Time Transport Protocol (digital switched telephony)
- Reappointment, Tenure, and Promotion
- Recreational Trails Program
- Red Tart Pitted (cherries)
- Reduced to Pole (magnetics)
- Reel-Tension Paster (newspaper production)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new software offers several improvements, including electronic registration and enrollment, real-time payment and enrollment data, real-time transmission and replication, and enhanced report generation.
Vito Nigro, assistant treasurer at PMA Insurance Group, says the product "provides enterprise access to near real-time payment status information, which helps to streamline customer service and financial reporting functions.
NET, COM, ASP, Visual Basic, Perl, Java, C/C++, PHP and Cold Fusion * Enhanced security features: PPI PayMover is PCI compliant and ASC customers receive free consultation and fraud monitoring from PPI's in-house Risk Management Team * Fast and reliable communication: TCP/IP, dial-up Internet The PPI PayMover integration provides a comprehensive solution allowing ASC to easily integrate real-time payment processing into its application.
MobileCharge gives sales professionals the freedom to take secure, real-time payments outside of the office," said Elisabeth Owen, president of wireless business solutions for Alltel.
Faster Payments is designed for high-volume payments from the Automated Clearing House world and real-time payments from the CHAPS heritage while exploiting real-time message processing from the card payment world.
The new application offers several improvements, including electronic registration and enrollment, real-time payment and enrollment data, real-time file transmission and replication, and enhanced report generation.
Second, we gain a solid business and management team in the biller service provider (BSP) market, enabling us to jump-start our strategic real-time payments initiative.