These components include: ** Deterministic, real-time multitasking kernel (SYS/BIOS) ** TCP/IP stack, including network applications ** USB, EMAC, MMC/SD host and device stacks and class drivers ** FAT-compatible file system fully integrated with C RTS file I/O functions ** Ethernet, USB, UART, I2C and SD device drivers ** Low overhead core-to-core communication mechanism for dual-core devices * Begin software development and achieve network connectivity straight out of the box with components that have been integrated and tested.
What does RTMK stand for?
RTMK stands for Real-Time Multitasking Kernel
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of RTMK in our Acronym Attic
- Reduced Touched Memory Image
- Regional Tourism Marketing Initiative
- Relevant to My Interests
- Requirements Traceability and Management (Chipware tool used by US government)
- Resource Technology Management, Inc.
- Retail, Miscellaneous
- Return to Mysterious Island (Tetraedge game)
- Routing Master Inquiry
- Rural Transit of Mindanao, Inc.
- Regional Transportation Management Information System
- Research and Terminologic Multilingual Knowledge Base (France)
- Recursive Textual Markup Language
- Remote Telescope Markup Language
- Robot Transaction Markup Language (computer programming)
- Rule Triggering Markup Language
- Real Time Mixed Media
- RealTime Multi-Modal
- Reduced Thermal Math Model
- Regional Trade Marketing Manager (various locations)
- Removable Transportable Memory Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
uC/OS-II, The Real-Time Kernel, is a highly portable, ROMable, very scalable, preemptive real-time multitasking kernel RTOS for microprocessors and microcontrollers.
Included in the SMX RTOS out-of-the-box support package are: smx preemptive real-time multitasking kernel, smxWiFi 802.
supplies real-time multitasking kernels for numerous popular 16-bit and 32-bit microprocessors and sells several add-on products for its operating systems, including Nucleus NET, its popular TCP/IP protocol stack for embedded systems.
AMX 386 Real-Time Multitasking Kernel is designed for use in protected mode 386 and 486 microprocessors.