Because of its ability to manage large volumes of complex data and information in a visually appealing way, ILOG JViews will enhance the usability of SmartChain's intelligent real-time event engine.
What does RTEE stand for?
RTEE stands for Real-Time Event Engine (Object Design software)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RTEE
We have 1 other meaning of RTEE in our Acronym Attic
- Real-Time Enterprise Collaboration (software)
- Real-Time Event Channel
- Regional Technology in Education Consortium
- Research Triangle Energy Consortium (est. 2007; North Carolina)
- Rural Transit Enterprises Coordinated, Inc (Kentucky, USA)
- Real Time Embedded Computing Conferences
- Registry of Toxic Effects of Chemical Substances
- Residential Transportation Energy Consumption Survey
- Real Time Earnings Estimates Database (First Call)
- Real Time Engineering Environment
- Round Tables on the Environment and the Economy (Canada)
- Reading Technology and Education Foundation, Inc. (Reading, MA)
- Right to Education Foundation
- Real Time Executive Interface Definition
- Real Time Engineering Ltd. (information technology consulting; Scotland, UK)
- Real Time Enterprise Learning
- Restrained Textiles Export Licence (Hong Kong)
- Reverse TELnet
- Test of Economic Literacy - Revised
- Radar Tracking Error Measurement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another fundamental part of the SmartChain platform is its powerful Real-Time Event Engine, which validates and publishes real-time data.
The Savi SmartChain software platform, which aggregates data from automatic collection systems, normalizes it and sends automated alerts through its real-time event engine about supply chain events, as well as providing integration tools to develop on and connect to both customized web-based applications and existing legacy systems.
today announced the Real-Time Event Engine (RTEE) for Telecommunications, a new software application that simultaneously captures, organizes and queries real-time network event streams.
Object Design, a division of eXcelon(TM) Corporation (NASDAQ:EXLN), today announced the Real-Time Event Engine (RTEE) for Finance, a new software application that overcomes the technology barriers that limit other real-time collection and analysis tools available today by simultaneously capturing, organizing and querying real-time data streams.