The NewEnergy Alliance(SM) is committed to creating Energy Responsive Buildings(SM) by integrating building automation systems with real-time energy market data and pricing signals," said Leighton Wolffe, vice president of alliances and strategy for Constellation NewEnergy.
What does RTEM stand for?
RTEM stands for Real-Time Energy Market
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RTEM
We have 2 other meanings of RTEM in our Acronym Attic
- Real Time Engineering Ltd. (information technology consulting; Scotland, UK)
- Real Time Enterprise Learning
- Restrained Textiles Export Licence (Hong Kong)
- Reverse TELnet
- Test of Economic Literacy - Revised
- Radar Tracking Error Measurement
- Reaction Time of Eye Movement (physiology)
- Ready to Eat Meal
- Real Time Ethernet Module
- Real-Time Earthquake Monitor(ing)
- Real-Time Telecom Expense Management (Tangoe)
- Real-Time Energy Metering Memorandum Account (operating expense data)
- Real-Time Executive for Military Systems (now Real-Time Executive for Multiprocessor Systems)
- Real-Time Executive for Multiprocessor Systems
- Round Trip Engineering Objects
- Run To End Of Life
- Real Terms Earning Power
- Real Time Event Processor
- Regina Test of English Proficiency (Canada)
- Regional Transit Expansion Program (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If implemented, PacifiCorp, which controls two balancing authorities primarily covering portions of six states, including part of Northern California, would participate in a co-optimized real-time energy market facilitated by the ISO.
Prices in the day-ahead and real-time energy markets followed patterns of well-functioning competitive markets, reflecting production costs and trending generally with the price of natural gas, a prevailing fuel for California generators.
The tariff calls for the Midwest ISO to operate Day-Ahead and Real-Time Energy Markets that provide for an optimal dispatch of all generation resources within the region.
Fitch would view the successful completion and operation of a day-ahead and real-time energy markets and the stabilization of membership participation as positive credit events for the MISO.
Competitive wholesale markets launched April 1, 1997; operates day-ahead and real-time energy markets, daily and monthly capacity markets, regulation and operating reserves markets and auction markets for financial transmission rights (FTRs) * Became the nation's first bid-based energy market operating with a multi-state regional transmission tariff * Benefits include: $3.
Excelergy MarketRunner(TM) is a secure, collaborative software product designed for large-volume power exchanges to manage the bidding, pricing, scheduling, and settlement of transactions among participants in real-time energy markets.
The seven markets that the MMU assesses are the: Day-Ahead Energy Market, Real-Time Energy Market, Daily Capacity Market, the Monthly and Multi-Monthly Capacity Markets, Regulation Market, Spinning Reserve Market and the Financial Transmission Rights Auction Markets.