What does RTCL stand for?
RTCL stands for Real-Time Computing Laboratory (research group; University of Michigan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RTCL
We have 6 other meanings of RTCL in our Acronym Attic
- Resort Clubs International, Inc.
- Rockland Teachers' Center Institute (Garnerville, NY)
- Research and Training Center on Independent Living
- Real Time Computer Information System
- Rabies Tissue Culture Infection Test
- Rocket Tech Composite Killer (trademark of Anderson Bat Company, LLC)
- Real Time Command Language
- Real Time Compatibility Layer
- Real Time Control Logic
- Real-Time Closed-Loop (orbital science)
- Reuters Technology China Ltd.
- Run Time Client Lite (software; IBM Corp.)
- RAC (Real Application Clusters) Technologies Compatibility Matrix (Oracle)
- Radio Technical Commission for Maritime Services (est. 1974)
- Real Time Correction Message
- Real-Time Case Method (social sciences)
- Reasonable Transportation Control Measure
- Retrospective Three Coin Method
- Requirement Tracking Configuration Management Matrix
- Real-Time Control Message Protocol