17 /PRNewswire/ -- Syndera, a leading provider of real-time business intelligence and business activity monitoring solutions, today announced the release of Syndera Real-time Business Intelligence 3.
What does RTBI stand for?
RTBI stands for Real-Time Business Intelligence (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RTBI
- Radio Télévision Belge Francophone (French-Speaking Belgian Radio and Television)
- Read the Book First
- Readiness in Technical Base and Facilities (US Department of Energy)
- Right to Be Forgotten (social media)
- RealTime Business Group
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
- Real Time Black Holing (computing)
- Remotely Triggered Black Hole (routing)
- Remotely Triggered Black Hole Filtering (Cisco)
- National Association of Round Tables of Britain and Ireland
- Reduced Ten Bit Interface (computing)
- Retarded-Time Boundary Integral
- Rockhampton Tourist and Business Information (Australia)
- Round Table of Britain and Ireland (est. 1927)
- Rural Technology and Business Incubator (Indian Institute of Technology Madras; India)
- Rate To Bottom Line (insurance renewal factor)
- Real Time Black List
- Read The Bloody Manual
- Real-Time Bit Mapping
- Real Time Business Management Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Netezza Corporation Netezza has created the world's first purpose-built, tera-scale data appliance that enables real-time Business Intelligence (BI).
Today's managers are expected to be totally accountable for performance within their organizations and need access to real-time business intelligence for fast, informed decision making," said Lee Geishecker, research director, Gartner, Inc.
Companies leverage the SL platform to deliver powerful real-time business intelligence, infrastructure/application monitoring, and graphic design and application development functionality to their users.
About SeeWhy Software SeeWhy is the first real-time business intelligence platform for the event-driven enterprise.
the leading provider of transactional data management solutions, today announced a strategic partnership to offer enterprise customers real-time business intelligence and zero downtime migrations from proprietary databases to Ingres' open-source platform.
With the integration of the EasyAsk technology, Kingsway can now leverage real-time business intelligence and self-service query and reporting capabilities through an enterprise portal application designed for non-technical business users.
Leverages JBoss Enterprise Middleware Suite, JBoss ESB to Deliver Real-Time Business Intelligence BERLIN -- SeeWhy Software today announced it has partnered with JBoss, a division of Red Hat, to extend and tighten SeeWhy's support for the leading open source platform for creating service-oriented architectures (SOA).