Brulines Group, the provider of real time monitoring systems and data management services for the leisure and forecourt sectors, issued a trading update.
What does RTMS stand for?
RTMS stands for Real Time Monitoring System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RTMS
We have 49 other meanings of RTMS in our Acronym Attic
- Real Time Monitoring Program (fishing industry research)
- Registry of Trade Marks and Patents (Singapore)
- Routing Table Maintenance Protocol (Apple)
- Routing Table Management Protocol
- Royal Tyrell Museum of Paleontology (Drumheller, Alberta, Canada)
- Regional Technical Meeting for Plant Protection
- Radar Target Measurement System
- Read The Manual Stupid
- Reading The Manual Syndrome
- Real Time Management System
- Remote Task Management System
- Remote Testing & Monitoring Software
- Remote Ticket Management System (Sprint)
- Remote Traffic Microwave Sensor
- Rental Tool Management System (inventory control)
- Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- River Trails Middle School (Mt Prospect, IL)
- Ruan Transportation Management Systems (Des Moines, IA)
- Ruth Thompson Middle School (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Real-Time Monitoring Tool
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Promethean non-contact, real time monitoring system provides the transmission line operator with the electrical conductor's temperature, clearance-to-ground, and maximum ampacity available above the static rating.
On the International market Korea The Consortium including CAPTECH and the Toronto based company TRIPLE CROWN ELECTRONICS just received two crucial orders for this market: SUNGMI, an Important Korean telecommunication equipment supplier with a turnover of more than 175 Million dollars and DAE SUNG, a Korean cable distributor, ordered two prototype real time monitoring system units from CAPTECH.
Brulines provides real time monitoring systems to the UK leisure sector with Dispense Monitoring being its core product benefiting owners and operators within the licensed trade.
uk BRULINES the provider of real time monitoring systems and data management services for the UK leisure sector, has appointed STEWART DARLING to the board with immediate effect as group commercial director.