As of next week, IFN will provide its customers with access to FIRST CALL Insider News Wire and FIRST CALL Insider Research Wire, as well as to FIRST CALL Research Direct(R), FIRST CALL Notes(TM), First Call's Real Time Earnings Estimates Database, FIRST CALL Recommendations Database, FIRST CALL Fundamentals and FIRST CALL BondCall Direct(R).
What does RTEE stand for?
RTEE stands for Real Time Earnings Estimates Database (First Call)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RTEE
We have 1 other meaning of RTEE in our Acronym Attic
- Resources Tenure and Engineering Branch (British Columbia Ministry of Forests)
- Ready-To-Eat Cereal
- Real-Time Enterprise Collaboration (software)
- Real-Time Event Channel
- Regional Technology in Education Consortium
- Research Triangle Energy Consortium (est. 2007; North Carolina)
- Rural Transit Enterprises Coordinated, Inc (Kentucky, USA)
- Real Time Embedded Computing Conferences
- Registry of Toxic Effects of Chemical Substances
- Residential Transportation Energy Consumption Survey
- Real Time Engineering Environment
- Real-Time Event Engine (Object Design software)
- Round Tables on the Environment and the Economy (Canada)
- Reading Technology and Education Foundation, Inc. (Reading, MA)
- Right to Education Foundation
- Real Time Executive Interface Definition
- Real Time Engineering Ltd. (information technology consulting; Scotland, UK)
- Real Time Enterprise Learning
- Restrained Textiles Export Licence (Hong Kong)
- Reverse TELnet
Samples in periodicals archive:
The First Call Real Time Earnings Estimates Database features more than 200 data items, including current and previous analyst earnings estimates from more than 800 brokerage firms covering 18,000 companies worldwide.
The FIRST CALL Real Time Earnings Estimates Database features more than 200 data items, including current and previous analyst earnings estimates from more than 600 brokerage firms covering 18,000 companies worldwide.
a division of Thomson Financial Services, announced today that it has made 25 new earnings reports from its Real Time Earnings Estimates database available on William O'Neil + Co's WONDA(TM) product, a computer-based research tool.
The integration of First Call's Research Direct, BondCall Direct, Notes and Real Time Earnings Estimates Database on FactSet allows users to screen the commingled data by symbol, broker, subject, industry, sector and date range.
Both firms also use First Call's Real Time Earnings Estimates Database to deliver their earnings estimates to their customers.
FIRST CALL Notes, First Call's Real Time Earnings Estimates Database, and First Call's Recommendations and Fundamental Databases are also available through FIRST CALL On Call(R) - a dial up service.
First Call's Real Time Earnings Estimates Database offers access to real-time earnings estimates on more than 18,000 companies as provided by more than 600 brokerage firms worldwide.