He mobilized his industry in victorious campaigns to revitalize Lower Manhattan, expand the city's police force, abolish the real property gains tax, revive realty financing and preserve opportunities to add to the skyline that inspired and reflected his exceptional accomplishments as a business executive, civic leader and philanthropist.
What does RPGT stand for?
RPGT stands for Real Property Gains Tax (Malaysia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Role Playing Games Online
- Regional Parks and Greenways Plan (Vancouver, Canada)
- Rosalind Park Gas Plant (Australia)
- Rounds per Gun per Minute
- Retinitis Pigmentosa GTPase (Guanosine Triphosphatase) Regulator (genetics)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa GTPase Regulator
- Retinitis Pigmentosa GTP(Guanosine Triphosphate)ase Regulator Interacting Protein 1
- Research and Planning Group
- Radial Patterned Ground Shield (microwave theory)
- Ramp PDES Generation Site
- Remote Power Generation Unit
- Role Playing Game World (comic strip)
- RPG Wizard (gaming)
- Role Playing Game World Online (game)
- Radio for the Print Handicapped (Australia)
- Radio Pays d'Hérault (French radio station)
- Randolph (Amtrak station code; Randolph, VT)
- Range per Hour (electric vehicles)
- Rate Per Hour
- Reference Place Holder (index code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The total repeal of the Real Property Gains Tax was a significant accomplishment for Realtors and added to the surge of optimism felt by many.
The extension of the original builder's exemption from the real property gains tax exemption, which moves deadlines for eligibility up by 18 months, was another REBNY-supported measure to facilitate new construction.