This year's awards program focused on innovation, creativity and leading practices in federal real property asset management and sustainability.
What does RPAM stand for?
RPAM stands for Real Property Asset Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPAM
We have 5 other meanings of RPAM in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (Sydney, Australia)
- Recombinant Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor
- Routing Protocol Attack Kit
- Racine Parochial Athletic League (Wisconsin)
- Reference Pedagogic Algorithmic Language (programming language)
- Reserve Personnel Allowance List
- Restricted Possession and Acquisition License (Canada firearms)
- Right Posterior Axillary Line
- Ring Plus Aqua Limited (auto components; India)
- Rat Peptidylglycine Alpha-Amidating Monooxygenase (biochemistry)
- Retirement Points Accounting Management
- Regional Partner Academic Network (UK)
- Renton Political Action Network (Renton, WA)
- Recreation and Parks Association of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Review of Public Administration in Northern Ireland
- Radium Plaque Adaptometer Operator
- Remote Plasma-Assisted Oxidation (nitridation)
- Right Pulmonary Arterial Occlusion (test)
- Remotely Piloted Aerial Observer-Designator System
- Rat Prostatic Acid Phosphatase
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have found that rent caps, or restrictions, have had a serious, detrimental impact on the ability of the Federal Buildings Fund (FBF) to finance the government's real property asset management needs.
Meritorious Executive, Public Building Service Assistant Commissioner for Real Property Asset Management William H.
Bush's February 4, 2004 Executive Order 13327 on Federal Real Property Asset Management demonstrates a growing trend in the government to enhance operational efficiency and save money by comprehensively evaluating their real property holdings - what's known by industry experts as "facilities infrastructure analysis.