Since it accounts for about 40% of real national output, this will provide a big boost to GDP overall.
What does RNO stand for?
RNO stands for Real National Output
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RNO
We have 37 other meanings of RNO in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Norwegian Navy
- Russian Nationalist National Army (World War II)
- Regional Neighborhood Network Conference
- Relay Node Network Expansion
- Recovery Network of Northern Kentucky (humanitarian group)
- Royal Natal National Park (Drakensberg, South Africa)
- Race National Origin (EEO)
- Radio Network Optimization
- Reaction Natural Orbital
- Reactive Nitrogen Oxides
- Recipient Network Operator (mobile communications operator)
- Regional Nuclear Option (US DoD)
- Religious News Online
- Reno, NV, USA - Reno/Tahoe International Airport (airport code)
- Répertoire National des Ostéopathes (French: National Register of Osteopaths)
- Republican in Name Only
- Réseau National d'Observation de la Qualité du Milieu Marin (French: National Network for Observation of Marine Coastal Environmental Quality)
- Resident Naval Officer
- Responsive NASA Official
- Riku Niemi Orchestra (Finnish orchestra)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Annual real national output data for Canada over the period 1871 to 2006 show the distribution of real growth rates is approximately bell-shaped with an average growth rate of about four per cent ranging from a maximum of 27 per cent (in 1925) to a minimum of minus 13 per cent (in 1931).
In the United States alone, manufacturing jobs as a share of the total payroll labor force have declined from 30 percent to 17 percent from 1963 to 1992 even while the sector's share of real national output has remained roughly constant.