There must be some way somebody could design a counter-robot that would answer every one of these unwanted interruptions with a message like this, say: "You have reached the home of a real live person who values his independence and freedom from anonymous pests.
What does RLP stand for?
RLP stands for Real Live Person
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RLP
We have 89 other meanings of RLP in our Acronym Attic
- Rehabilitation Length of Stay
- Remote Loss of Signal
- Residual Lower Oesophageal Sphincter Pressure
- Robot Lords of Tokyo (rock band; Columbus, OH)
- Remaining Life Of Vessel
- Radio Link Protocol
- Raffles Leadership Programme (Singapore)
- Rail Load Planner
- Reactive Liquid Polymer (chemistry)
- Real Life Plus (video game)
- Recrutement de Leaders en Politiques (Canada)
- Reel Life Production (record label)
- Regional Learning Project (various organizations)
- Registered Life Planner (trademark of Kinder Institute of Life Planning; financial planning)
- Règlement Local de Publicité (French: Local Advertising Regulations)
- Rehabilitation Loan Program (various locations)
- Religious Liberty Prayer
- Remote Line Printer
- Repetitive Loss Property (US FEMA)
- Reserved Lightpath
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not only does a real live person answer every call that we receive," said Director of Operations, David Larson, "but we also offer our students a "one-tuition policy" meaning that our students pay tuition one time and that payment is good for one year.
Even when a real live person is standing right up close to you, it's possible to misdirect them, to manipulate what you're seeing.
Jesus on the other hand is a real live person whom we need to relate to as he reveals himself in history and through the Holy Spirit.
In his opinion, body painting is not meant to replace other anatomy teaching methods, but it is a method that helps students to bring together text-book and other knowledge on a real live person.
Without a real live person on hand to answer specific travel questions, the Internet can be a dead end.
ATHE Welsh Princess always presses whatever number you have to press to get to speak to a real live person.
Byline: JOAN BURNIE AFTER nine days of spun sweetness and light,Tony Blair had to meet a real live person.