4 per cent, composed of 3 per cent real internal growth and 1.
What does RIG stand for?
RIG stands for Real Internal Growth (finance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RIG
We have 65 other meanings of RIG in our Acronym Attic
- Rabies Immune Globulin
- Radar Image Generator
- Radio Iguaneoudon Gironde (French radio station)
- Radio Station Equipment (Amateur Radio)
- Radiologically Inserted Gastrostomy (surgical procedure)
- Raised in Glory (inscription)
- Random Item Generator (gaming)
- Rapid Intellect Group
- Rate Integrating Gyro
- Reach Interoperability Guidelines
- Recognition Identification Group (US DoD)
- Reduction in Grade
- Regionally Important Geological/Geomorphological Sites (UK)
- Remote IP Gateway
- Requirements Integration Group
- Residential Investment Group
- Reuse Interoperability Group
- Rijksinstituut voor Grondmechanica (Dutch: National Institute of Soil Mechanics; Belgium)
- Risk-Based Inspection Guide
- Rosettanet Implementation Guideline
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current Midtown-based occupiers account for 66% of office take-up, demonstrating real internal growth.
9 per cent, in line with forecasts, while real internal growth or volume growth was 3.
The CFO said a target for organic growth, core growth plus price changes, would eventually replace the real internal growth (RIG) measure, and he stressed Nestle would not hurt profit margins just to meet sales targets.
Analysts on average expect real internal growth (RIG), Nestle's own sales benchmark which strips out the effects of price changes, exchange rates and acquisitions, of 3.
6 billion, the maker of Nescafe, KitKat chocolate bars and Perrier water missed its own four per cent real internal growth (RIG) target, notching a rise of only 3.
The maker of Nescafe coffee, Perrier water and Friskies pet food, said it expected continued progress in terms of sales and profits on a constant currency basis this year, while achieving its target for core real internal growth (RIG).
The company said real internal growth - its benchmark which strips out the impact of price changes, acquisitions and foreign exchange rates - rose 4.