The moderator was Anne Covell, principal of Real Estate Solutions Group.
What does RESG stand for?
RESG stands for Real Estate Solutions Group (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RESG
We have 1 other meaning of RESG in our Acronym Attic
- Real Estate Structured Finance
- Regional Emergency Support Function (US DHS)
- Research and Engineering Support Facility
- Research Electronics Support Facility (Auburn University; Alabama)
- Réseau Éducation Sans Frontières (French: Network Education Without Borders)
- Réseau D’épidemio-Surveillance Franco-Italien sur les Zoonoses (French)
- Reserve Fleet
- Reserve Financial Management/Active Duty for Training System
- Reserve Force (Naval Reserve Force)
- Real Estate Services Group (various locations)
- Renewable Energy Sub-Group (Australia and UK)
- Representante Especial del Secretario General (Spanish: Special Representative of the Secretary-General; UN)
- Requirements Engineering Specialist Group (British Computer Society; UK)
- Research Engineering Standing Group (US DoD)
- Association Nationale des Réservistes et des Sympathisants de la Gendarmerie (French: National Associatin of Reservists and Supporters of the Force)
- Real Estate Service Group, Inc. (est. 1998; Ames, IA)
- Resources for Earth Science and Geography Instruction (website; Central Michigan University)
- Resident Evil Survival Horror (gaming)
- Resource, Self Help, Affordability, Planning Effort
Samples in periodicals archive:
The eon at Lindbergh community is unique given the EarthCraft House certified residences offering healthy, comfortable living," said Gigi Giannoni, president of Evolv, a full service real estate solutions group serving as the developer's marketing and sales group.
We had to understand this concept fully, how it would be realized and if it would work financially," said Patty Adell, managing partner at Real Estate Solutions Group.