The real estate secured lending market has been extremely strong and is projected to maintain that strength for the foreseeable future.
What does RESL stand for?
RESL stands for Real Estate Secured Lending
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RESL
We have 9 other meanings of RESL in our Acronym Attic
- Redwood Empire Schools' Insurance Group (California)
- Re-Employment Services for International Professionals (Scarborough, Canada)
- Receptor Site Interaction Simulation
- Reinforced Engineered Structural Insulate Systems
- Revitalisation of Smallholder Irrigation Schemes (program; South Africa)
- Replace Essential Supplies In Sufficient Time
- Rare Earth Society of Japan
- Rough Edges Sketchbook Journal (comics)
- Radiological and Environmental Science Laboratory
- Real Estate Securitization Law (Taiwan)
- Renewable Energy Services Ltd. (Canada)
- Resource Unit Leader
- Robertson Environmental Services Ltd. (Canada)
- Robotic Embedded Systems Laboratory (University of Southern California)
- Redwood Empire Solar Living Association (Solar Living Institute; California)
- Research Laboratory (US Navy)
- Residential Life
- Radar Electronic Support Measure
- Radiation Effects on Structural Materials
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wells Fargo also has a presence across Canada through its consumer finance subsidiary, Wells Fargo Financial Canada, with more than 150 stores providing real estate secured lending and auto financing in all 10 Canadian provinces.
The shift in the portfolio mix has also assisted in the company's increased efficiency, as real estate secured lending has higher individual account sizes.
Aristar's three business lines are direct consumer installment lending, consumer real estate secured lending and purchasing retail sales contracts.
He added, "American General Finance will continue to focus on the consumer market, through traditional consumer loans, real estate secured lending, retail sales financing, and credit card products.
The strategy going forward will be to focus the consumer portfolio on higher quality real estate secured lending.
According to Leitch, "American General Finance continues to concentrate on the consumer market, through traditional consumer loans, retail sales financing of consumers' purchases, and real estate secured lending.