The development will adhere to the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) regulations in regards to sales processes, including certified escrow accounts, ensuring total peace of mind for investors.
What does RERA stand for?
RERA stands for Real Estate Regulatory Agency (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RERA
We have 7 other meanings of RERA in our Acronym Attic
- Resource Evaluation Report
- Respiratory Exchange Rate
- Respiratory Exchange Ratio
- Resting Energing Requirement
- Resting Energy Rate
- Reusable - Expendable - Reusable
- Review of Educational Research
- Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Rubberized Equipment Repair
- Real Estate Regulation Authority (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Redwood Empire Remodelers Association
- Regional Electricity Regulatory Association of Southern Africa (est. 2002)
- Renewable Energy Resource Assessment (reference tool)
- Respiratory Effort Related Arousal
- Revolution Effort Related Association (India)
- Rural and Environment Research and Analysis Directorate (UK)
- Resistive Random Access Memory
- Respiratory Emergency Room Admissions Monitoring System
- Rare Event Risk Assessment Process
- RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) External Review Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has been more than 4 years and the project has not commenced yet, when I contacted the Real Estate Land Department in Ajman, I found that the developer of the project, is not registered in the Real Estate Regulatory Agency and there is no escrow account for the project.
The application for permits should be accompanied by a copy of the active commercial license, list of the warehouses belonging to the establishment, and tenancy contract of each warehouse registered with the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA).
The Real Estate Regulatory Agency (Rera) said they have started contacting existing associations and new members to submit the certificate as early as possible.
The report cautions that in order to stay ahead of the curve and be successful the FM companies will have to implement best practices and adhere to forthcoming regulations laid down by Middle East Facilities Management Association (Mefma) and the Real Estate Regulatory Agency.
The Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) in Dubai has determined that in order to instill visible transparency into the property market in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) a new code for corporate governance is required.
Having strictly adhered to the Escrow Law and registered with the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA), the developer is expecting a boost in investor confidence as a result of its efforts to ensure security for their investments.
It should also be noted that thanks to the various regulatory measures taken by the Land Department and the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) to ensure transparency in the market, will help and support maturity of the market in the long-term," Mr.