Mikulich was a member of the firm's Investment Committee and the co-head of the Real Estate Private Equity Group and the Group Head of Global Real Estate Investment Banking.
What does REPEG stand for?
REPEG stands for Real Estate Private Equity Group (Deutsch Bank)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Revised Elderly Persons Disability Scale
- Report/ing for Duty
- Reputation Digital Vaccine (Hewlett-Packard)
- Rare Event Probability Estimation
- Real Estate Private Equity (finance)
- Reexpansion Pulmonary Edema
- Repeat While Equal
- Repeatable Performance Evaluation and Analysis Tool
- Research Papers in Economics (USA)
- Re-Emitted Positron Energy Loss Spectroscopy
- Red de Educación Popular Entre Mujeres (Spanish: Network of Popular Education Among Women; Uruguay)
- Ressources pour une Économie de la Recherche et de la Science (French: Resources for Economic Research and Science)
- Researching Effective Pedagogy in the Early Years (UK study)
- Refrigerated Processed Foods of Extended Durability
- Real Estate Private Fund Group
- Representative of Maintenance Force (US Navy)
- Real Estate Planning Group (Chicago, IL)
- Real Estate Publishing Group (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Herrick, she served as chair of its real estate private equity group.
Kassin, who's been working with the Infinity Group since graduating with his bachelor's and master's degrees from New York University at age 20, is heading up the $90 million project, in partnership with CPI, Citigroup's real estate private equity group.
Kang was most recently a vice president of Lehman Brothers' real estate private equity group.
Investments for Lehman Brothers' real estate private equity group.
Koita, whose appointment was effective January 1, was previously a Director in the Real Estate Private Equity Group at Angelo, Gordon & Co.
Scheinberg served as an associate in the real estate private equity group at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, LLP, where he represented private equity funds, owners, and developers of commercial, residential, industrial, and hospitality investment properties in acquisitions, dispositions, development, complex joint venture structuring and financings.
Integrated Capital, LLC is a real estate private equity group with a focus on hospitality.