NEW YORK, July 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Madison Realty Capital (MRC), an institutionally backed real estate private equity firm focused on real estate equity and debt investments in the middle markets, announced the sale of an uptown Manhattan real estate portfolio, comprised of several properties located at 528-538 West 159th Street, 220 West 149th street, and 2546-2548 7th Ave, to an undisclosed foreign buyer for $23.
What does REPE stand for?
REPE stands for Real Estate Private Equity (finance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REPE
- Report Corrective Action Taken
- Representative of Commander Destroyers, Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Real Estate Publicity Department (Ministry of Justice; Egypt)
- Regional Environmental Protection Department (Lithuania)
- Report Designator
- Revised Elderly Persons Disability Scale
- Report/ing for Duty
- Reputation Digital Vaccine (Hewlett-Packard)
- Rare Event Probability Estimation
- Reexpansion Pulmonary Edema
- Repeat While Equal
- Repeatable Performance Evaluation and Analysis Tool
- Research Papers in Economics (USA)
- Real Estate Private Equity Group (Deutsch Bank)
- Re-Emitted Positron Energy Loss Spectroscopy
- Red de Educación Popular Entre Mujeres (Spanish: Network of Popular Education Among Women; Uruguay)
- Ressources pour une Économie de la Recherche et de la Science (French: Resources for Economic Research and Science)
- Researching Effective Pedagogy in the Early Years (UK study)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Roger Singer, Clifford Chance partner in the private funds group based in New York, comments: "We are fortunate to have worked on a wide variety of investment management projects in North America, reflecting the evolution of the real estate private equity industry, across all types of commercial real estate.
On September 24, 2013, more than 400 real estate and private equity executives will convene at the McGrawHill Conference Center for the inaugural EisnerAmper Real Estate Private Equity Summit.
The firm expects to invest the balance of the fund in 2011, driven by a growing need for liquidity within real estate private equity funds and platforms.
Finesa received the Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Private Equity Firm of the Year Award.
Savanna Investment Management, LLC, a New York-based institutional real estate private equity and asset management firm, announced the final closing of its second real estate private equity fund, Savanna Real Estate Fund II, LP with approximately $550 million of total equity commitments.
SHANGHAI -- China Real Estate Private Equity Summit 2010 will be held on December 8th in Shanghai, China.
DIP is a real estate private equity fund developed for Latin American institutional and qualified high net worth investors.