com)-- Greystar Real Estate Partners today announced that a joint venture between the company and the Real Estate Principal Investment Area of Goldman, Sachs & Co.
What does REPIA stand for?
REPIA stands for Real Estate Principal Investment Area (Goldman Sachs)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REPIA
- Rural Empty Properties Grant (Scotland, UK)
- Regional Petroleum and Gas Association (South Africa)
- Reliant Energy Power Generation Benelux
- Reports Generator
- Radar Equipment Prime Item
- Radial Echo-Planar Imaging
- Readiness and Environmental Protection Initiative
- Real Estate Power Investor
- Recombinant Extrinsic Pathway Inhibitor
- Reserve Emergency Public Information (California Office of Emergency Services)
- Rehabilitation of Property and Industries Authority (Sri Lanka)
- Recycling Electrical Producers' Industry Consortium (UK)
- République des Idées
- Rational Expectations-Permanent Income Hypothesis (socio-economics)
- Research on Economic Policy Implementation and Management (Northumberland, England, UK)
- Reply If Negative
- Renewable Electric Plant Information System (National Renewable Energy Laboratory; Golden, CO)
- Read-Eval-Print Loop
- Recurrent Early Pregnancy Loss (reproductive medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining AllianceBernstein, Brooks was a managing director in the Real Estate Principal Investment Area at Goldman Sachs, where he was responsible for directing the real estate mezzanine debt investment platform, which invested more than $4.
Feldman is the managing director in Goldman, Sachs & Company's Real Estate Principal Investment Area and is one of the senior leaders responsible for making investments on behalf of the Whitehall Street Funds.
Prior, she was with Goldman Sachs' New York and Hong Kong offices in the Real Estate Principal Investment Area, serving as Chief Administrative Officer of the Whitehall Street Real Estate Funds.
He joined Goldman Sachs in 1992 and previously worked in Hong Kong in the firm's Investment Banking and Real Estate Principal Investment areas.
and the Head of the Real Estate Principal Investment Area which manages Whitehall.