What does REOMA stand for?
REOMA stands for Real Estate Owners and Managers Association (Lincoln, NE)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Rotated Empirical Orthogonal Function (climatology)
- Deutsche Bank Real Estate Opportunities Group
- Real Estate Offer Generator (software)
- Real-Ear Occluded Gain (audiology)
- Resources for Environmental and Occupational Health, Inc.
- Radiation Exposure/Occupational Health Management
- Radiation Exposure/Occupational Health Module
- Request for Expressions of Interest
- Rice Engineering Optimization Laboratory (Rice University)
- Reduced Equations of Motion
- Real Estate Owned Managers Association of California (est. 1985)
- Real Estate Owners and Managers Association (Lincoln, NE)
- Recipient Explanation of Medical Benefits
- Real Estate Owned Management System
- River and Estuary Observatory Network (The Beacon Institute and IBM)
- Reasonable Expectation of Privacy (US law)
- Reasonable Expectation of Profit (Canada)
- Receive End of Packet
- Rural Elderly Outreach Program (Virginia)
- Real Ear Occluded Response (hearing term)