Most recently, he was honored to be part of Real Estate New York Magazine's 40 under 40.
What does RENY stand for?
RENY stands for Real Estate New York
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Research in Entrepreneurship
- Rat Equilibrative Nucleoside Transporter 1 (biological chemistry)
- Regulator of Nonsense Transcripts 1
- Regional Enforcement Narcotics Unit (police unit; Cincinnati, OH)
- Research and Education Networking Unit
- Realizing New Urban Environments
- Renewable Energy in the Urban Environment (est. 1996; London, UK)
- Real Estate News Exchange (webiste; renx.ca)
- Rural Exchange New Zealand
- Race Equality Officer
- Radar Electro-Optical
- Radiated Emissions Test
- Radio Electronics Officer
- Ransom Eli Olds (automobile manufacturer and namesake of the Oldsmobile and Reo brands; origin for band REO Speedwagon)
- Rare Earth Oxide
- Readiness Engineering Office/Officer
- Real Estate Owned
- Receiver Eye Opening (ANSI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has written on investment issues for Real Estate Forum, and has been profiled in Real Estate New York.
com, Law Journal Press, LegalTech, Texas Lawyer, The National Law Journal, Real Estate Forum, Real Estate Florida, Real Estate New Jersey, Real Estate New York and Real Estate Southern California are trademarks or registered trademarks of ALM or affiliated entities.
whose titles include Real Estate Forum, Real Estate New York, Real Estate Southern California and Real Estate New York magazines.
Knakal has been the recipient of many awards, including Crain's New York Business's Forty Under Forty/New York Rising Star; Top Dealmaker by Real Estate New York magazine; Robert T.
REM produces three regional magazines including Real Estate New York, Real Estate New Jersey and Real Estate Southern California.
com, the industry's leading daily news Web site; and the regional magazines Real Estate Florida, Real Estate New Jersey, Real Estate New York and Real Estate Southern California, as well as an e-newsletter focused on the tenant-in-common sector.
Real Estate Media produces six magazines, including Real Estate New Jersey, Real Estate Northern California, Real Estate Chicago, Real Estate Southern California, Real Estate New York and Real Estate Forum.