7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Zacks Investment Research highlights technology, international, balanced, and real estate mutual funds in this week's Best of Funds blog.
What does REMF stand for?
REMF stands for Real Estate Mutual Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REMF
We have 2 other meanings of REMF in our Acronym Attic
- Redwood Empire Mini Enthusiasts (car club; California)
- Remote East (Pirelli)
- Renewable Energy Management Expert (certification)
- Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (UK)
- Ricoh Europe Middle East Branch (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Rassemblement des Etudiants Motivés et Dynamiques (Cergy-Pontoise, France)
- Recovered Medical Equipment for the Developing World (New Haven, Connecticut)
- Reference Message
- Programme de Redynamisation de la Médecine Scolaire
- Reinforcing Mesh
- Rear Echelon Mother Figure (slang military term; polite form)
- Robert Eaton Memorial Fund (UK)
- Real Estate Mutual Fund Scheme
- Ramos Entertainment Management Group (concert promoter; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Resident Engineer Management Guide (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Rare-Earth Metal Hydride
- River East Minor Hockey Association (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Real Estate Management and Investment (est. 1976; California)
- Real Estate Management Inc. (Columbia, MO)
- Real Estate Market Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Real estate mutual funds are rising, driven by improved outlook for commercial market [The Street] 2.
Another strategy for offsetting inflation's impact is purchasing commodity, energy and real estate mutual funds and ETFs, domestically and internationally.
Also, if purchasing a property for your IRA sounds like too much of a task, Coumarianos said you could consider a good real estate mutual fund.
Real Estate Mutual Funds There are more than 100 Real Estate Mutual Funds.
Delaware has growth equity, value equity, bonds, international and real estate mutual funds.
The best types of real estate for an IRA are cash deals (transactions leveraged directly with the seller also might work), specialized real estate mutual funds and real estate investment trusts.
Leupp founded Alesco Global Advisors in 2006 as President and Chief Executive Officer and was the senior portfolio manager of Alesco's real estate mutual funds.