For the first time in several years, Active, together with Debow Communications -- an independent market research company -- worked to create a national commercial real estate market index.
What does REMI stand for?
REMI stands for Real Estate Market Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REMI
We have 9 other meanings of REMI in our Acronym Attic
- Real Estate Mutual Fund
- Rear Echelon Mother Figure (slang military term; polite form)
- Robert Eaton Memorial Fund (UK)
- Real Estate Mutual Fund Scheme
- Ramos Entertainment Management Group (concert promoter; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Resident Engineer Management Guide (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Rare-Earth Metal Hydride
- River East Minor Hockey Association (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Real Estate Management and Investment (est. 1976; California)
- Real Estate Management Inc. (Columbia, MO)
- Regional Economic Models, Inc
- Restriction Enzyme-Mediated Integration
- Rural Executive Management Institute (University of Arkansas)
- Real Estate Mortgage Investment Conduit
- Renewable Energy in Maritime and Island Climates
- Remote Minefield Detection System
- Redwood Empire Municipal Insurance Fund (California)
- Real Estate Management Information System
- Regional Emergency Medical Information System
- Regional Environmental Management Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hewlett, political uncertainly both at home and abroad, a less-than-stellar job market in the US, gyrating stock markets, and a housing market that continues to be stuck in neutral have all conspired to weaken the RCLCO Real Estate Market Index (RMI) in the third quarter of 2011.