With condo sales increasing 46 percent in Broward County and 45 percent in Palm Beach County in March compared to the same time last year, real estate market analysts are optimistic that steep declines are over.
What does REMA stand for?
REMA stands for Real Estate Market Analysts (Glasgow, KY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REMA
We have 23 other meanings of REMA in our Acronym Attic
- Ring Error Monitor
- Risk Enterprise Management
- Risk Equalisation Mechanism (EU health insurance)
- Rocket Engine Module
- Roentgen Equivalent in Man/Mammal
- Route Evaluation Module
- Run-Time Enforcement for Mobile and Distributed Systems
- Rapid Eye Movement Sleep without Atonia
- Remedial/Field Investigation Team
- Radio Electronics Manufacturers Association
- Real Estate Marketing Assistant (software; Hewlett-Packard)
- Reflective Memory Area
- Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Regional Employment Medical Adviser (UK)
- Rwanda Environment Management Authority
- Remote Marshaling Base
- Regional Emergency Medical Advisory Committee
- Regional Medical Advisory Council
- Remote Emergency Monitoring and Control System
- Remedial Action
Samples in periodicals archive:
Torto will direct CBRE's worldwide team of commercial real estate market analysts and will serve as the firm's primary spokesperson on macro economic issues and the global commercial real estate market.
Some other real estate market analysts said that predictions like Silvers' aren't just flights of fancy.
In their annual report, real estate market analysts Marcus & Millichap predict that the cities with the highest expected vacancy rates in 2004 will be Denver, Atlanta, Dallas/Ft Worth and Austin -- all AMLI markets.
Many real estate market analysts believe the Valley's relative affordability compared with California and the East Coast, along with its projected continued population growth, will help sustain the local market for years to come.