Kevin Kofstad joined Northrim as vice president, commercial real estate loan officer.
What does RELO stand for?
RELO stands for Real Estate Loan Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RELO
- Regional Land Management Unit (Swedish International Development Agency; 1982-2006)
- Remote Laser Micro Analysis
- Regional Lagrangian Model of Air Pollution
- Relational Methods in Computer Science (conference)
- Relational Methods in Computer Science and the Applications of Kleene Algebra
- Real Estate Listing Markup Language
- Rapidly Erectable Light Mobilization Structures
- Relocation Management Systems
- Relative Navigation
- Regional English Language Office (US Embassies)
- Reusable E-Learning Object Authoring and Delivery (UK)
- Ruth Enlow Library of Garrett County (Oakland, MD)
- Regional Landfill Options for Orange County (California)
- Rassemblement des Etudiants Libanais à Paris
- Real Estate Limited Partnership
- Reliable Event Logging Protocol (computing)
- Residual Excited Linear Prediction (speech coding)
- Regional Enhanced Livelihoods in Pastoral Areas (USAID)
- Réseau Latino-Américain de Portails Educatifs (French: Latin American Network of Educational Portals; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Buttner started her career with First National Bank as an Assistant Vice President/ Real Estate Loan Officer.
From the sensational to the prosaic: The real estate loan officers who extended money to people knowing they couldnt repay, demanding no documentation, employing no safeguards or due diligence.
The late-blooming naturalist had toiled for 16 years as a banker, real estate loan officer and appraiser before the housing market's downturn in the late 1980s.
Colleen Fogarty has been named real estate loan officer for the Salem and Albany branches of SELCO Community Credit Union.
While seasoned real estate loan officers can and will continue making good loans, the loan documentation, being nonstandardized, is more readily questioned by credit, loan review and, more importantly, bank regulators.
In addition to Raile, the Woodinville team includes Commercial Loan Officer Chris Ulin, Credit Analyst Jake Hilleary, Credit Assistant Barb Jeffries, Real Estate Loan Officer Kathleen McCormick, and Customer Service Specialist Kellie Tuttle.
Banner Bank's senior vice president and division manager, Bruce Clawson and real estate loan officer Josh Martin presented the check to KulshanCLT development director Jill Clark on Jan.